Monday, January 11, 2010

The Ten Most Famous Movie Quotes

1. - "...Bond. James Bond."

Dr. No 1962


2. - "Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine."

Casablanca 1942


3. - "Well, it's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men."

I'm No Angel 1933


4. - "I'll be back."

The Terminator 1984


5. - "Would you be shocked if I put on something more comfortable?"

Hell's Angels 1930


6. - "My Mama always said, 'Life was like a box of chocolates; you never know what you're gonna get.'"

Forrest Gump 1994


7. - "I could dance with you till the cows come home...On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows when you came home."

Duck Soup 1933


8. - "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn!"

Gone With The Wind 1939


9. - "You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? Well, who the hell else are you talkin' to? You talkin' to me? Well, I'm the only one here. Who the f*** do you think you're talkin' to?"

Taxi Driver 1976


10. - "Gimme a whiskey, ginger ale on the side. And don't be stingy, baby."

Anna Christie 1930

No comments:

Post a Comment