Wednesday, January 13, 2010

AIR FORCE ONE Famous Movie Quotes

AIR FORCE ONE Famous Movie Quotes

Alice Marshall: I'm 12 years old. In the caveman days I'd be having children of my own.
James Marshall: That's called progress.

Grace: She couldn't stay your little girl forever Jim.
President James Marshall: I know. But I was hopeing she could wait untill she was 14 or 15... or 50.

James Marshall: If this works, you get to be Postmaster General.

President Marshall: Peace isn't merely the absence of conflict, but the presence of justice.

Ivan Korshunov: You who murdered a hundred thousand Iraqis to save a nickel on a gallon of gas are going to lecture me on the rules of war!? Well DON'T.

Alice Marshall: You are a monster, and my father is a great man. You're nothing like my father!

General Northwood: Nobody does this to the United States. The President will get his baseball glove back and play catch with this guy's balls!

President James 'Jim' Marshall: Did you hear my speech?
Grace Marshall: Yeah.
President James 'Jim' Marshall: Yeah?
Grace Marshall: You're gonna get yourself re-elected.
President James 'Jim' Marshall: That's what I keep telling them.

No comments:

Post a Comment